Take your career to the next level with Education from ACT!
Through Apartment Council of Topeka’s affiliation with the National Apartment Association
Education Institute (NAAEI) we offer multiple national professional designations.
The multifamily housing industry is growing. Competition is fierce and multifamily housing professionals face more challenges than ever before. Education is the key to meeting these challenges and taking your career to the next level. Apartment Council of Topeka and its local affiliates are highly committed to the enhancement of skills and knowledge of our members and future members.
Rental housing industry professionals look to Apartment Council of Topeka and its local affiliates as a leading source for industry education. Each affiliate offers a variety of educational offerings to fit the needs of rental property owners, mid-to-upper level management company executives, REIT executives, property supervisors, and onsite personnel.
ACT UTILIZES PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION COURSES FROM NAAEI
It’s the single MOST important thing you can do for your career.
- 86.6% of supervisors noticed an improvement in their employee’s work performance after completing the CAMT course
- 75% enhanced the ability to analyze the property’s financial operations after completing the CAM designation course and community analysis project
- Upon completion of the CALP course, 81% of the supervisors reported an improved closing ratio
- 100% believe that the CAPS designation course is a good use of the employee’s time & the company’s money.
- Additionally, 57% reported an improvement in financial management, risk management, and portfolio management.
WHAT IS A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION?
The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) designation programs are nationally recognized by the entire apartment industry. These programs focus on apartment industry-related topics from marketing to financial management.